# ❄️ Guides for making the web
- 🛠 Opinions on key technology choices and trade-offs
- 🚣♀️ Recommendations on workflows
- 🎁 Open source standards and building-blocks
# Who for?
People working on web apps and sites — and not just devs. We often discuss at the conceptual level so managers and designers can also know more about making for the web, and influence their team. It’s also for me — useful links I want return to often.
# What subjects & cool tech will be covered?
- 🔩 HTML and accessibility: the fabric of the web
- 👁 CSS and styling: what are the trade-offs between different approaches?
- 🚲 Simple backends with Golang
- ⚛️ React
- 🖼 Structuring components
- 📖 Making useful documentation
- Design systems
- Open sourcing projects