Patrick Smith — Product Developer & Design Engineer
- 💡 I'm working on collected.press to create buildless sites and blogs. It’s what this site you are currently reading is built with. The content is fetched from a GitHub repo via CDN and then rendered on a CloudFlare edge server.
- 🔭 I’m currently writing up my conceptual approach to UI development at components.guide.
- 🐝 I'm working on lilapi.com to quickly generate dynamic images, such as for Open Graph images.
- 🌱 I’m currently learning about Elixir, Web Assembly, Deno, Cloudflare Workers, Golang, and also how to write well.
- I’m fascinated by the intersection between user experience design, software engineering, and product strategy.
- I’m @royalicing on Mastodon and Twitter.
Recent Blog Posts