Patrick Smith — Product Developer & Design Engineer
- 🕸️ I’m working on Orb, a language for writing WebAssembly with Elixir, and other platform-agnostic WebAssembly demos at Calculated.World
- 💬 I’m fascinated by the intersection between user experience design, software engineering, and product strategy, all of which I talk about on my podcast Runtime Reverie.
- I’ve written up my approach to building UIs at components.guide.
- 🌱 I’m enjoy creating with Elixir, WebAssembly, Rust, Deno, Cloudflare Workers, Golang, sharing thoughts with writing, and making video.
- 💡 I'm working on collected.press to create buildless sites and blogs. It’s what this site you are currently reading is built with. The content is fetched directly from a GitHub repo and then rendered on-the-fly on a CloudFlare edge server.
Recent Blog Posts